Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mr. Make Me a Model

You may remember Bug's modeling debut (I told him he'd never succeed, that he didn't have the legs for modeling). Well, he's back in the game, but this time he doesn't want to be confused with the petty, superficial model crowd: he's now got a pithy political message.

As Bug's agent (for now - he's told me he's looking elsewhere because "I don't believe in him") I'll go ahead and try to promote his message.



You may be aware of a thing called Human Rights. When Human Rights were first discovered they comprised things like Life and Liberty; well, Human Rights have evolved somewhat as scientists have unearthed new rights, like Health Care and Vacation Days. Bug is promoting one of these new fundamental, intrinsic prerogatives: The right to baby Dachshunds. Every man, woman, and child deserves to have, along with Food, Shelter, and Vacation, the rewarding companionship of a baby Dachshund.



I'm not sure why no one thought of this before. After Bug mentioned it, it seemed so obvious. Seriously, do you know anyone that does not merit a baby Dachshund? Thank you.


1 comment:

Alice said...

Oh my! Your doggy is something beautiful!!! I love all it's pictures!!! Especially the one where he sleeps in the pink cover! aww

Lovely lovely!!!